Wide Eyed Beauty agency is a collection of on-location makeup, and hair artists servicing brides and special events throughout the Milwaukee, WI area and beyond. Each artist has a wealth of experience and training, as well as being a reliable professional. Let our experts bring a dose of fresh and pretty glamour to your special occasion.
The company was founded by Gina Barrington and Maggie Kerr, who are not only good friends, but are also two accomplished makeup & hair artists within the fashion industry.
- Gina has worked with the Editor-in-Chief of American Vogue, Anna Wintour, celebrities such as the Kardashian sisters, and Juliette Lewis, as well as had her work grace the pages of Nylon magazine, and campaigns for retailers such as Shop Bop. Gina is repped commercially by Ford Artists in Chicago, and Exclusive Artists in LA.
- Maggie was the spokesperson for L’Bel cosmetics, a Peruvian cosmetics & skincare line, has worked with celebrities such as Lea Michele, Meghan Markle, The Katydids, Common, and Chrissy Metz, and has garnered advertising, print, and video clients locally and nationally such as Apple, Nike, Macys, & The Food Network. Maggie is commercially repped by Exclusive Artists in Chicago, NY, and LA. Maggie is also a strong airbrush artist.
- Nicole was previously the lead hair & makeup artist for ShopBop.com. She has recently relocated to Los Angeles, and is represented by Exclusive Artists. Nicole's work has appeared in lookbooks, campaigns, and editorials such as Elle, Playboy, People magazine, and Land's End. Nicole is also a strong airbrush makeup artist. She is your go to for any West Coast Bride!
- Peggy has over 15yrs of experience working as a hair & makeup artist in Italy, New York, and Chicago. She is repped commercially with Ford Artists in Chicago where she is based. Her celebrity clients include Cindy Crawford, Rachel Weiss, Marissa Thomae, and Pamela Anderson, while her advertising and magazine clientelle include Vera Wang, ShopBop, Playboy, JCrew, Neiman Marcus, and Saks 5th Ave. Her keen eye for what is needed in photos comes from her photography background while working in New York.
- Alfred used to do our co-founder Gina's hair & makeup when she was a model. He is represented commercially in NYC with Utopia, and splits his time between Milwaukee & NY. He has worked with celebrities Heidi Klum, Cindy Crawford, and Alicia Keys, as well as worked on numerous advertising campaigns such as for Macy's, & Kohls, as well as had his work featured in numerous publications.
- Sara is a freelance hair & makeup artist hailing from Chicago, and is repped commercially by Factor Artists in Chicago. Her work has graced numerous magazines such as Glamour, Vanity Fair, Oprah, People, and Ebony, and advertising campaigns for Bloomingdales, Clairol, Land's End, and ShopBop.com. She has also worked with celebrities Pamela Anderson, Peyton Manning, Jessica Szohr, and Rumour Willis to name a few. Sara is also a strong airbrush makeup artist.
- Lara is a freelance hair stylist whose work has graced numerous editoirals for M magazine, Premier Bride, Veil, WisconsinBride.com, and on television. She has also assisted Maggie & Gina on celebrity and advertising jobs, and has worked commercially for clients such as Land's End, & Harley Davidson.
- Kaley was born into a family of hairstylists. She works both behind the chair, and freelances as a hair & makeup artist. Her work has appeared in numerous editorials such as Modern Salon, Elements, and M magazine, and advertising for BonaDrag.com. Kaley is also an airbrush artist.
- Jenn works behind the chair, and freelances for us on weddings, events, and commercial bookings. Her work has appeared in videos for NBA team The Milwaukee Bucks, in editorials such as M magazine, local advertising, and has assisted for advertising clients in Chicago with Maggie. Jenn is also a strong airbrush makeup artist.